Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's a...

GIRL! Many of you probably already know, but J and I went to my wonderful Dr. last Wednesday, and what we found when we were there was our sweet little girl looking right up at us through the ultrasound. Obviously, she turned and we were able to CLEARLY see she was a she! I am still amazed by the Lord's greatness, and I still can't believe He has blessed us with a child. Her first name is decided (Ella), but we are still working on her middle name. I want it to be Charles after both of her grandfathers, but my husband...not so much. We are all working on him, though, and I have a feeling he will come around. I am halfway there! I was 20 weeks yesterday. I am praying that the last half will be as healthy and wonderful as the first! Thanks for all your prayers. Please keep it up!

12 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations Carrie!! I'm so glad you are doing so well and pray that you continue to do so! I love the name! I know you will have fun with your sweet girl! Boys and girls are both precious! Girls are just more fun to dress!

Shonna said...

YIPPEE...Caroline is way excited about a little girl:) We love y'all and glad you have had such a wonderful pregnancy so far!!

Heather said...

Congrats Carrie!!!!!!!!! I know you are excited.

The Wilson's said...

Glad you are having a sweet little girl to doll up! I love the name Ella, maybe because I am partial to A and E names! Glad to hear that everything is going well for you! Congratulations to you both!

Lori said...

We are calling her Ella Charles at the Foreman house regardless of what her actual middle name is, so....

I don't know why you are so suprised it's a girl. Jack's been telling you that the whole time:)

We are really excited!!

Karen said...

Congratulations Carrie & Jason!

I think Ella is a beautiful name.

Lori Griffin said...

How exciting!!

Christy said...

Congratulations! I love Ella. I wanted to name Gracie Ella, but Matt wasn't crazy about it at the time. Gracie was the ONLY name we could agree on:)

The Taylor Family said...

congrats to you both it must be year for the girls cause we were blessed also with a lil girl Alivia Jane Taylor

Lynn Castleberry said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so wonderful. Jason will be wrapped before you know it.

Unknown said...

Congrats Carrie! Keep us updated!

Tina K Rogers said...

i LOVE ella charles!!!!!! Congrats to you both! please make sure i'm on your shower list!!!!