Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Hey, it's Lori. Some friends have been asking to see how much Carrie has grown with her pregnancy. I took a picture of her tummy when we went to the beach today so I'm hijacking her blog to show you guys:)



Pretty cute, right? I'm pretty sure that she's around 13 or 14 weeks. She's supposed to find out if it's a boy or girl in August. I guess I'll have to keep you guys updated:)

I'm also adding this picture of her and Jason just b/c I think it's really good.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute!!! Thanks for updating...LORI!! LOL
Carrie, you look so cute and you certainly have that "glow"!! I can't wait to see what this sweet baby is going to be!!

The Wilson's said...

I can't believe you are already beginning your 2nd trimester!! You look great!!! I hope you are feeling well and everything is going good for you.

Thanks for the update, Lori!!!

Heather said...

You are to cute, and have so much to look forward to with this adventure. Thanks for updating Lori!!

Beth said...

How sweet! How are you feeling? I know you were having a lot of sickness...I hope it is getting better!!! Not too much longer and y'all can find out what this little bundle of joy will be!

mandy said...

Carrie you are so adorable! I cannot wait to hear what you are having. Love reading your stories about what the Lord has done and is doing in your life! AMAZING! Hope you are feeling well and remember to get lots of rest!