Friday, November 21, 2008

My First Blog

Well, I have decided to blog. Lori has finally talked me into it, so we'll see how it goes. My family consists of my husband Jason, and three wild ones, Tip (a red-nosed Pittbull who has chewed my furniture and walls to pieces), Happy (an adopted Malti-poo who is literally scared of everything from potato chips to plastic bags), and Maisy (our BEAUTIFUL but AWFUL cat who my husband says has knives on her feet instead of claws!) We are happy, but hope to one day give my sweet "nephew" (baby Jack Foreman) a little cousin to take care of. Some call us boring, but we LOVE our life. Of course the days are filled with work (that happens, as we are old now), but we look forward to our nights and weekends which is usually filled with the Foreman family (at least half of the month), occasionally the Bulger family(not near as often as we would like), football, and Rook. We also love to travel, and have gone on several mission trips to Honduras, Nicarauga, and Ecuador. We really look forward to Sundays, too. Our church (Hopewell) is really growing, and we are very excited. Worship is awesome, and we have a lot of couples our age. I can't wait to see what will happen in the future. O.K. . . 10:42. . . Lori is rushing me so she can help me set up everything. Hope to catch up with some old friends. . .

8 comments:

Shonna said...

Yeaaaa...Can't wait to see what all you girls do to the blog tonight! See y'all on Sunday:)

Lori said...

Well, finally!! Glad you're here with us. Looks pretty good too!!

Christi said...

Good to hear from you!! I'm glad to see you are blogging. It'll be a nice way to catch up! :)

Julie said...

I am glad that you decided to take the plunge and BLOG! It looks great! LOVE YOU!

Beth said...

Hey Carrie~ I look forward to keeping up with you and your family on the blog!!

Heather said...

Glad Lori won you over. It's a great way to keep up. Look forward to keeping up with ya.

Christy said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!

The Wilson's said...

Hey girl,
It is good to hear from you! It has been so long, too long! I can't wait to see what's going on with you. Take care,
Ginger:)