Thursday, January 15, 2009

QUIZ

I found this on a friend of a friend's blog. (THANKS!) Since, I don't have kids (YET) and couldn't use the kid meter (we tried - with the pic. of our dog...), I had to find a fun quiz.

About our hubbys...

1.What is his name? Jason Philip Fore

2. Who eats more? He does, but I look like it!


3. Who said, "I love you" first? I can't EXACTLY remember; I think it was me after a long night of ridiculous stupidity.

4. Who is taller? He is, just a LITTLE.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, definitely.

7. Who does the laundry? Both of us -but that is the thing we have problems with. I just dread it! He is so nice to help me but I usually end up with streaks on my clothes from reds and whites washed in hot water together...

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Well, Tip does. He sleeps on the right AND left side. Between Tip, Happy, and Maisy on a queen size bed (YEAH, QUEEN SIZE BED), Jason and I barely have a corner!

9. Who pays the bills? Well, in the literal sense, that would be me. But he is the one who brings home the bacon.

10. Who cooks more? I do. Not much lately. No time.

11. Who is more stubborn? JASON FORE

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jason Fore

13. Who has more siblings? He does; one for him, none for me.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We are both strong willed- and we have our differences. I HAVE made a conscious effort to serve him, as the Bible says he is the head of the household; I am still working on that...

15. What do you like to do together? travel, mainly; also, just hanging out at home (or with Lori and Ben), and having fun together.

16. Who eats more sweets? We're tied but he LOVES white chocolate Reese Cups.

17. Guilty Pleasures? baseball cards for him scrapbooking for me.

18. How did you meet? We were best friends in the ninth grade. He liked me but I didn't know. Sweet story...as a joke I told him at school one day that I was having my tonsils taken out. (I was really just going out of town.) He got a puppy and brought it to the hospital as a gift for me! He really is sweet. I used to pick him up for church on Sunday mornings when we were 16, and after church, we would play Nintendo all afternoon, then go back to church at night. God put us together. He says he used to pray to the Lord that He(God) would make me his(Jason) wife. AAAWWW....

19. Who asked whom out first? Neither - it just sort of happened.

20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

21. Who proposed? He did - under a tree one night at our church.

22. His best features and qualities? He has so many. He is so handsome and sweet. And FUNNY...also, he is still my best friend. I thank God for him every day.

23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? LORI, SHONNA, GINGER, HEATHER F, MICHELLE

11 comments:

Lori said...

Ok, the laundry thing is right for sure (HA), but I have a few discrepancies with some of the other answers. Stubborn I think could probably go both ways. It just seems like he is b/c it takes you a while to get him to give in, but I think you're forgetting that you never give in (HA) Also, the "joke" in high school was a really nice way to put it, don't you think?!

I'll post mine soon, but I'm going to be truthful!

Heather said...

I Love the hospital story, sounds like you have a great guy. I think we all have a tiny bit of stubborness in us LOL

Karen said...

That hospital story is so sweet. On another note, is he as into baseball cards as AJ and my dad? (They have discovered Ebay! and just completed the set my dad has been building since he was a kid.)

The Wilson's said...

Oh Carrie, you would- wouldn't you? I guess you know Jason and I have been together since 1993. I also have kids which drain your memory! I will give it shot as soon as I can. I enjoyed your story it was very sweet.

The Wilson's said...

I was copying these questions and I wondering where did #5 go? Did you not like the question or something?

Carrie said...

Ginger...not sure about #5...I guess I didn't even pay attention!

Julie said...

Loved reading!!

Yes, I vividly remember us playing in the snow and running back in to get close the fire!! I believe Sunny was there also. There are pictures of us at my parents' house of us playing in the snow. I'll have to find them and make a copy for you! FUN MEMORIES!! We've had a lot of great times growing up close to each other!

Dawn said...

Yes it is time for a new post I know!! We have been sooo extremly busy! I had a choir party here at the house the first weekend in January and my mom decides to tell me everything that was wrong with my house so we started getting some things that needed doing done around here. I have been trying to take pictures but just haven't had the time to post any of them. Hopefully I will get to now that our laundry room floor is fixed! Long story I will post later! I hope you and Jason are well...I'm so glad you two found each other and are happy and in love! It was so good to see you two at Wal-Mart and must I say again you look wonderful! Take care and keep in touch!
Love,
Dawn

Kim Turman said...

Okay, Carrie- I have a new post take a look and see what you think. YOU and Jason are too sweet and cute together. Thanks for being my KGT's teacher and loving her so much. I know she will miss not being in there with you guys.

Lynn Castleberry said...

I'm so glad you started this. It has been so much fun reading everybody's. Thank you for all you do at church with our children. Madison really enjoys your class. Sweet story!!

The Wilson's said...

Carrie,
Last I heard Ben had married Sadie and then I heard that he divorced. I don't know anything more because we haven't seen him in forever! I only know he divorced because I saw Sadie in church at Beda.