Friday, December 25, 2009

Ella Charles' First Christmas

After much prayer and faith, the Lord has blessed us richly and we are home with our baby girl for Christmas! I can not imagine a better way to celebrate Jesus' birth! We are thankful to our Savior for the many reasons that this has been such a wonderful day, and here's a little bit of joy we want to share with you...

Ella Charles with visions of sugarplums...


Little man Jack LOVING his little cousin...


Santa's suit from Grandmama Myra...


'Twas the night before Christmas compliments of her Aunt Ree (Lori)


Cozy and comfy at San's house

10 comments:

Lori said...

The outfit from Aunt Ree is definately the favorite!! BUT, she's adorable in all of them. It has been such a special Christmas with both of our little ones. It just feels complete now!!

Tina K Rogers said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! merry christmas carrie! that's the most wonderful gift of all!!! ella charles is beautiful!!!!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I am so happy that you guys are home and she is doing so well!! She is precious!! Can't wait to see her in person even though I know we can't touch just yet!

Heather said...

She is sooo beautiful!!!!

The Wilson's said...

I am so glad that you were able to bring that sweet angel home for Christmas!! So glad that everything is going well! I wish you all many blessing in the year 2010!!!

Beth said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Carrie and family!! I know y'all are full of JOY to be home and have that little sweet bundle with you! She is just precious!

Julie said...

What a wonderful present for you all to be home for Christmas! You are beaming in those pictures--as you should. ;) Enjoy these precious moments while making precious memories.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, she really is beautiful! I'm glad all of you got to be home for the holidays to celebrate Jesus' birthday! I wish you the best in the new year and let me know if you EVER need anything! Much love!
-Esther

Karen said...

Adorable pictures! I'm so glad y'all were ALL able to be together for Christmas! I hope 2010 is an awesome year for the Fores! God Bless!

Michelle said...

I am so glad you all had a wonderful Christmas. I still have all my preemie clothes if you still need any. You'll have to update on how big she is now and how fast she is growing!! Can't wait to meet her in person one day!!